The Tallibuster shearing equipment is designed for increased safety in the workplace. It has an electronic system which is designed to stop the motor within 0.2 seconds if there is any lockup in the handpiece. There is no need to reset the motor after this happens, all that has to be done is to pull the cord to restart the machine.
Tallibuster has four speeds and is suitable for shearing the toughest of sheep. Controlling the speed of the handpiece minimises over-heating and allows the shearing of Goats and Alpacas.
- Electronic Cut-out – for the safety of the shearer and less damage to equipment.
- Direct Drive – less parts to be replaced.
- Four Speeds – slower speeds, ideal for Goats and Alpacas.
- Noise Reduction – less stress on equipment increasing life span.
- Reduced Power Consumption